Sunday, July 5, 2009

เกิดมาเป็น "Byrd"



A man called "Byrd"
It shouldn’t be surprise, if there is a men named "Little Bird"(and “NOK-LEK” in Thai). It’s just a nickname that my mother has called me since the first day of my life. And I have been familiar with it. Until I’ve moved and settled in Canada, then there was a story.

Which new lifestyle, new job and new friends from many difference countries, my name is become difficultly called in English. Not only my nickname but also my real full name is not easy with English pronunciation. At my work, the mane “LEK” was already taken by my aunt. Then she got an idea to name me “Bird” which it’s translated from “NOK” in Thai. Well, I got an English name but to get away from an animal “Bird” I need to change to be “Byrd”. It's strange and modern which make people thought that is “Bert” from Robert. Since then it become my significantly new name. So, a man called Byrd

What matter is not a bad thing to have a guy name “Byrd” in this world. And I’m telling you that In the long journey of my life, There are a lots of stories on the ways that I passed by. It would be tales, stories or novels for you. Well, just come to visit my blog and you will learn that Byrdcompany blog is not a joke.

เกิดมาเป็น "Byrd" (ผู้ชายชื่อ "นก")
คงไม่ใช่เรื่องแปลกอะไรมั๊ง!! สำหรับผู้ชายชื่อ "นกเล็ก" มันก็แค่เป็นชื่อเล่นที่แม่ตั้งให้ตั้งแต่เกิดแล้วเราก็คุ้นเคยกับมันมายาวนาน จนกระทั่งย้ายมาตั้งถิ่นฐานอยู่ประเทศแคนาดานี่ มันจึงมีเรื่องราวเกิดขึ้น

ด้วย วิถีชิวิตใหม่, อาชีพการงานใหม่ และได้พบเพื่อนใหม่หลายเชื้อชาติหลายเผ่าพันธุ์ ชื่อที่เคยเรียกกันมาง่ายๆ ก็เป็นเรื่องยากสำหรับการออกเสียงเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ไม่เพียงแต่ชื่อเล่นที่เรียกยาก ชื่อจริงก็ยากยิ่งกว่าที่จะให้ฝรั่งออกเสียงให้ถูก แล้วที่ทำงานนั้น ชื่อเราที่เคยใช้ว่า “เล็ก” น้าสาวที่ทำงานอยู่ด้วยก็ใช้อยู่แล้ว น้าเค้ามีความคิดว่าควรหาชื่อใหม่ให้เพื่อจะได้ไม่เรียกชื่อซ้ำกัน แล้วก็เลยตั้งชื่อให้เป็น Bird ก็เอามาจากชื่อที่เป็น นก นั่นแหละ ก็ดีใจง่ะ ที่ได้ชื่อคุ้นกับลิ้นฝรั่ง แต่เพื่อหลีกเลี่ยงตัวสะกดที่ออกมาเป็นชื่อนกที่เป็นสัตว์ เลยต้องเปลี่ยนตัว I เป็นตัว Y กลายเป็น Byrd แล้วอ่านออกเสียงเหมือนเดิม แจ้งเกิดได้เลย มันก็ดูแปลกและทันสมัยดี ฝรั่งเรียกได้ไม่ขัดปาก เพราะส่วนใหญ่คิดว่าเป็น Bert ที่มาจากคำว่า Robert ก็กลมกลืนกันไปได้ ตั้งแต่นั้นมาก็กลายเป็นผู้ชายชื่อ Byrd ที่อ่านออกเสียงเป็น เบิร์ด


เอา น่า... ไม่ใช่เรื่องเสียหายอะไร ที่จะมีผู้ชายชื่อ Byrd สักคนหนึ่งในโลกใบนี้ แล้วขอบอกซะก่อนนะ Byrd คนนี้มีเรื่องราวจากประสบการณ์ชีวิตมากมายมาเล่าสู่กันฟัง อาจมีเรื่องเล่า เรื่องสั้นเรื่องยาว หรือนวนิยายมาถ่ายทอดให้ได้อ่านกัน แวะเข้ามาเยี่ยมเยือนบ่อยๆ ก็แล้วกัน แล้วจะรู้ว่า Byrd's company blog ไม่ใช่เรื่องล้อเล่น

No comments:

Post a Comment